Hi,

I'm developing a shell application. A call to LocateHandle for
gEfiShellProtocolGuid is failing with Status 0x0E.

Below is my code. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Status = gBS->LocateHandle(ByProtocol, &gEfiShellProtocolGuid, NULL,
&BufferSize, Buffer); // Get BufferSize
if (EFI_ERROR(Status))
Print(L"LocateHandle Status 0x%x\n",Status);

Status = gBS->AllocatePool(EfiBootServicesData, BufferSize,
(void**)&Buffer);
if (EFI_ERROR(Status))
Print(L"AllocatePool Status 0x%x\n",Status);

Status = gBS->LocateHandle(ByProtocol, &gEfiShellProtocolGuid, NULL,
&BufferSize, Buffer);
if (EFI_ERROR(Status))
Print(L"LocateHandle Status 0x%x\n",Status);

All calls failing with Status being 0x0E. Please help me to solve this. Is
there any special requirement for using this protocol?

Thanks.
Regards,
Keshava