HI Fish,
   Thanks for your answer. Actually I am not trying to build base tools . I am
writing a windows console tool and want to reuse some code of base tools common
library, All the changes will be in my platform packages, Due to some history
reason , my own tool is treating UINTN as x64 mode, so will it possible to
build common.lib in X64 mode?
  Thanks in advance!