Hi,

From a quick look at your code, I'm not sure you want to make a
DXE_DRIVER.  The code looks more like a UEFI_APPLICATION.
CrScreenshotDxe.c should normally manage a device, for UEFI_DRIVERS it
will implement the Driver Binding Protocol functions Supported(),
Start(), and Stop().

Likely, the reason you aren't seeing any DEBUG() messages is because
your functions aren't being called.

Regards,
David

Regards,