From: Ye, Ting [ting...@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 1:23 PM
To: Santhapur Naveen; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: RE: ISCSI says "Session Doesn't Exist"

Hi Naveen,

According to the table you shared (defined in RFC 3720), it seems when TSIH is
ZERO, the target should not fail the login with "session does not exist".

   |new       | zero        | any    |     instantiate a new session  |
   |existing  | zero        | any    |     do session reinstatement   |
   |          |             |        |     (see section 5.3.5)        |

I checked the latest code in NetworkPkg/IScsiDxe, the Tsih is always set to
ZERO in IScsiSessionInit. The immediate reset will also trigger driver binding
start so IScsiSessionInit will be executed.

It seems to me your iSCSI target does not comply with the rules defined in RFC
documentation. If possible, would you please tell us which iSCSI target are you
using?

Thanks,
Ting