Hi Jannis,

The ESC is a scan code predefined in the DisplayEngineDxe driver, display
engine use these keys to make itself workable. Details about scan code see
below:
SCAN_CODE_TO_SCREEN_OPERATION     gScanCodeToOperation[] = {
  {
    SCAN_UP,   // arrow up operation
    UiUp,
  },
  {
    SCAN_DOWN,  // arrow down operation
    UiDown,
  },
  {
    SCAN_PAGE_UP, // page up operation
    UiPageUp,
  },
  {
    SCAN_PAGE_DOWN,  // page down operation
    UiPageDown,
  },
  {
    SCAN_ESC,   // exit operation.
    UiReset,
  },
  {
    SCAN_LEFT,   // arrow left operation.
    UiLeft,
  },
  {
    SCAN_RIGHT,   // arrow right operation.
    UiRight,
  }
};

These keys are not supported customize by user.

Thanks,
Eric