Hi all,

            I've been facing an issue which is "IP is not assigned to the SUT
if the received OFFER packet contains 2 DNS entries."
            I don't have the environment with me. When I compared the Wireshark
log in success and failure cases sent to me, I see no differences except the
DNS entries in the OFFFER are different.

            In the failure case, DISCOVER packet is sent four times as per RFC.
And the server is sending OFFER packet all the four times, but the SUT is not
accepting. Since I don't have the environment in which there will be two DNS
entries, I'm not in a position to provide more details.

            Is this an expected behavior or am I missing anything?

Regards,
Naveen