  发件人: "Long, Qin";<qin.l...@intel.com>;
 发送时间: 2017年4月13日(星期四) 下午2:29
 收件人: "winddy"<winddy_zh...@foxmail.com>;
"edk2-devel"<edk2-devel@lists.01.org>;

 主题: RE: [edk2] CryptoPkg compiles error: BIO_printf()
andBIO_snprintf()redefined.

In general, the user needn’t to run “process_files.pl” to re-generate the INF
file, if you are using the latest release (e.g. current 1.1.0e stated in the
OpenSSL-HOWTO).

You can re-produce your INF file if any customization requirement (new OpenSSL
version, new config flags, …).

Theprocss_files.pl was originally created in UNIX-like style (“#!/usr/bin/perl
–w”).

So no more validations on those third-party Perl utility (ActivePerl,
Strawberry, etc). Of cause, I can take a look at those Perl environments later.

Best Regards & Thanks,

LONG, Qin