Subject:     [Firmware Security] Please moderate: "Lua for UEFI"
Date:     Wed, 26 Apr 2017 23:35:21 +0000

Can someone please provide a link to download lua.efi. I couldn't find it
on www.lua.org or any other website.
Looks like Lua is disabled on my machine in EFI mode, it pops up following
error when running even a basic lua script:
"unexpected symbol near ' '"

https://firmwaresecurity.com/2015/05/28/lua-for-uefi/