From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-boun...@lists.01.org] On Behalf Of
Santhapur Naveen
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 12:43 PM
To: Wu, Jiaxin; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: Re: [edk2] HTTPS boot support questions

Hi Jiaxin,

Thanks for your comments.

Regards,
Naveen

-----Original Message-----
From: Wu, Jiaxin [mailto:jiaxin...@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 12:41 PM
To: Santhapur Naveen; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: RE: HTTPS boot support questions

Hi Naveen,

For your question:
#1: Yes, HTTPS Boot can work with port 80, but you have to close any possible
website may be using the same port.

#2: No, AFAIK, currently, HTTP(S) can't co-work with WinPE/Windows 10 OS
installation.

#3: Yes, secure boot feature is not related to HTTPS boot. You can finish the
download process no matter secure boot enabled or not. But the download image
must be signed to continue the execution.

Thanks,
Jiaxin

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law. If you have received this message in error, please inform
us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed
copy. Thank you.