Hello All,
   I try to debug OVMF with UDT on QEMU in windows.
   I build OVMF on windows 7 with VS2013 . And also runs it in QEMUWin32.
   I add   DEFINE SOURCE_DEBUG_ENABLE     = TRUE in ovmf.dsc and build a new
bios. From makefile it seems this feature is enabled  for OVMF SecMain

$(BIN_DIR)\SourceLevelDebugPkg\Library\PeCoffExtraActionLibDebug\PeCoffExtraActionLibDebug\OUTPUT\PeCoffExtraActionLib.lib
 \

$(BIN_DIR)\SourceLevelDebugPkg\Library\DebugAgent\SecPeiDebugAgentLib\OUTPUT\SecPeiDebugAgentLib.lib
 \

    But how can I link it to the local Windows UDT(which I have tested works
for  real hardware bios by serail port )?
    Another question is why OVMF fdf don;t include DebugAgentPei.inf?
    Or I have to enable at least 1 or 2 VM for this task?
    Thanks in advance!