It looks to me like if you Free pages, after you free pages you hit this DEBUG
message.

https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/blob/master/MdeModulePkg/Core/Dxe/Mem/Page.c#L790

      if (!(NewType == EfiConventionalMemory ? 1 : 0) ^ (Entry->Type ==
EfiConventionalMemory ? 1 : 0)) {
        DEBUG ((DEBUG_ERROR | DEBUG_PAGE, "ConvertPages: Incompatible memory
types\n"));
        return EFI_NOT_FOUND;
      }

I'm not sure I've thought out all the paths, but would it make more sense if
you are trying to convert EfiConventionalMemory to EfiConventionalMemory that
you are trying to free pages that are already freed. That is not very obvious
from the above DEBUG print.  Could there be an if in the error path to print a
better DEBUG message for a free pages bug?

Also to be pedantic the function change names to: CoreConvertPagesEx().

Thanks,

Andrew Fish