On 07/10/17 18:43, Kinney, Michael D wrote:

> [...]

I learned about two features related to branches:

- The set of branches to build can be configured on the book's settings
page (after setting up integration with github). This page also lets the
user select the branch for the default rendering.

- In order to view the rendering of a non-default branch (from the set
of branched configured above), simply append "/v/BRANCH_NAME" to the
default rendering URL (which is
"https://<username>.gitbooks.io/<book-name>/content"). This is explained
here:

https://help.gitbook.com/content/how-can-i-access-a-specific-version.html