On 08/23/2017 02:04 AM, Karunakar P wrote:
> Do we have any specific Document for Iscsi?
> Any document that describes the standard iscsi behavior.

I'm not aware of any 'design specification', that may be hoping for too
much.

http://uefi.org/uefi points to 4 [i]SCSI-related URLs:

[RFC 3720] Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI)

[RFC 4173] Bootstrapping Clients using the Internet Small Computer
System Interface (iSCSI) Protocol

iSCSI Boot Firmware Table (iBFT)
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/system/platform/firmware/ibft.mspx

SCSI Block Commands:
 http://www.t10.org

However this may be the best doc for UEFI iSCSI:
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=iscsi&type=

BTW, iSCSI is up to RFC 7143 these years, RFC 3720 is now OBSOLETE. I
wonder if UEFI's iSCSI is RFC 7143-compatiable?
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7143

HTH,
Thanks,
Lee Fisher