Sorry we didn't catch up the community updates for several months...

Actually this is a really good change for ARM MMIO controllers and we appreciate your patches to improve D0x platforms. There may be some minor issue (or even in SoC IP) that causes D05 into exception, which was just found when we updated edk2 and edk2-platforms these days, and we have not enough time to find the root cause yet.

We will continue to investigate the issue and let you know the result.

Regards,

Heyi Guo

在 9/21/2017 9:32 PM, Ard Biesheuvel 写道: