发件人: Tiger Liu
发送时间: 2017年9月22日 9:22
收件人: 'Carsey, Jaben'; jim.dai...@dell.com
抄送: edk2-devel@lists.01.org
主题: Re: [edk2] Shell input redirection question

Hi, All:
Thanks for your suggestions.
Appreciate it.

Thanks

best wishes,
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Carsey, Jaben [mailto:jaben.car...@intel.com]
发送时间: 2017年9月21日 22:13
收件人: jim.dai...@dell.com
抄送: edk2-devel@lists.01.org; Tiger Liu

The SHELL_PARAMETERS_PROTOCOL used by the pci command lists both the command
line and the StdIn for the command.  I think that you could check the StdIn for
the file specified and then change the behavior.

If we really require a parameter to enable some sort of file input mode, the
spec says that implementers can freely add -_<blah> parameters.  In the past
these have even been moved to standard parameters in future versions of the
spec (-_exit is an example that springs to mind for me).

I also agree that your sample NSH file is definitely the quickest way to get a
solution in this case.

-Jaben