Thanks Star.
I will open the ticket with needed information.

What looks to me when we are enabling slot again
then memory for all endpoint is not allocated.
Allocation is done for endpoint[0] say slot context.

FYI, If I ignore this error then assert is reported in
/MdeModulePkg/Core/Dxe/Mem/Page.c(722)

Regards
Udit