Hello All,

When I do SCT test, get the below failure
GenericTest\EFICompliantTest 0 0 CB6F7B77-0B15-43F7-A95B-8C7F9FD70B21 FAIL UEFI
Compliant - TLS support is required

The reason for the failure is that the platform doesn't have TLS related
protocols installed.

->if the platform supports TLS feature then, EFI_TLS_PROTOCOL,
EFI_TLS_SERVICE_BINDING_PROTOCOL, EFI_TLS_CONFIGURATION_PROTOCOL must be
existed.
-> According UEFI2.7 Spec - 28.10 EFI TLS Protocols(page-1787)
The TLS consumer need locate EFI_TLS_SERVICE_BINDING_PROTOCOL and call
CreateChild() to create a new child of EFI_TLS_PROTOCOL instance. Then use
EFI_TLS_PROTOCOL to start TLS session. After use, the TLS consumer need call
DestroyChild() to destroy it.
-> Network Stack follows same in HTTPS boot.
While doing IPv4/6 HTTPS boot , will locate gEfiTlsServiceBindingProtocolGuid
and call TlsServiceBindingCreateChild, So that EFI_TLS_PROTOCOL and
EFI_TLS_CONFIGURATION_PROTOCOL will be installed.

So once HTTPS boot is success then TLS supported protocols exist.

And if we do SCT test after HTTPS boot is success, Then TLS related failures
should NOT happen in SCT.

I've tried SCT test after HTTPS boot success, But SCT test Crashes.

[Steps to reproduce]

1.       Configure the HTTPS Server with EFI Shell as NBP file.

2.       Connect test machine and HTTPS server with LAN cable.

3.       Perform HTTPS boot in test machine

4.       Once HTTPS boot is success, It will launch Shell.

5.       Run SCT test

[Observations]

1.       SCT test was crashed and unable to continue the test.

Could you please provide your comments/Suggestion on this?

Thanks,
Karunakar