Hi all,

I'm currently looking at edk2-platforms/devel-MinnowBoard3-UDK2017 [1] as a
potential bootloader for a Leafhill-based board.

With a few tweaks I've managed to build an image using the FAB_B blobs, but
we're experiencing performance issues (very slow boot time from GRUB2 to Yocto
Linux, signs of I/O bottleneck when booted).
The build scripts suggest that the FAB_D IFWI blobs are required for Leafhill,
and I have noticed these are not available for download [2].

Is anyone able to provide the FAB_D IFWI blobs, or are there instructions
available to produce the SpiChunk blobs from the standard IFWI image?
I'm hoping that the reason we're experiencing performance issues is because of
the wrong IFWI blobs being used.

[1]: https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-platforms/tree/devel-MinnowBoard3-UDK2017
[2]: https://firmware.intel.com/projects/minnowboard3

Cheers,
Cameron

Cameron Craig | Graduate Software Engineer | Exterity Limited
tel: +44 1383 828 250 | fax:  | mobile:
e: cameron.cr...@exterity.com | w: www.exterity.com

Exterity is a leading provider of IP Video and Digital Signage solutions that
helps organizations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and
entertain. Our end-to-end solutions enable you to take TV and video content
directly from any source and manage its delivery, live or on demand, to any
connected device via your existing network. For more information or to schedule
a product demonstration, contact Exterity on +44(0)1383 828 250 or visit
www.exterity.com

Legal Notice
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

Exterity Limited is registered in Scotland under No. 225313 with its registered
office at St Davids House, St Davids Drive, Dalgety Bay, KY11 9NB