发件人: Tiger Liu(BJ-RD)
发送时间: 2018年1月30日 9:45
收件人: 'Gao, Liming' <liming....@intel.com>; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
主题: Re: [edk2] difference between asm16 and asm files

Hi, Liming:
Thanks for your reply!

I have another question:
Why not let sec code complied to obj file and linked to lib and EFI image?

I met a problem:
I tried to use IFDEF marco in an assembly inc file,  and this inc file would be
included by ResetVec.asm16 But failed, it seemed asm 16 complier not recognize
this marco exist.
If I changed ResetVec.asm16 to ResetVec.asm, and compiled again, the complier
will recognize this marco exist.
But the last step failed, GenFds.exe seems search a binary file, and not found.

Thanks