From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-boun...@lists.01.org] On Behalf Of Palmer,
Thomas
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:47 PM
To: edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: [edk2] Poll: When to use OVMF and Nt32?

EDK2 community,

                When developing/testing UEFI and you can easily choose between
using OVMF and Nt32, which do you choose and why?  When is OVMF better/easier
to use than Nt32 and vice versa?

                I ask because I am giving an internal presentation to our newer
employees.  I've used one over the other for personal reasons, but I'd like to
hear your thoughts and learn something new.

Regards,

Thomas Palmer
Firmware Engineer
Enterprise Group