Hello Ard,

On 03/08/2018 02:29 AM, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
Hello Daniil,

Could you please use a text based email client? Gmail does not
consider the indentation as threading, so the context below is
unintelligible

I forced Thunderbird to plain text. I assumed it should follow a previous email composition style. At least i did not have problem with it so far. I hope it's formated correctly now.