From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-boun...@lists.01.org] On Behalf Of david
moheban
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 11:22 AM
To: edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: [edk2] HELP: Qemu not able to load Duet image

Just wanted to followup on my experimentation with Qemu and EDK2's DuetPkg.
So far I have successfully been able to load the Duet image in Qemu after
refining my image making skills. Though having an issue with UDK2010 NOT being
able to load the 'Bootx64' or 'BootIa32' efi boot loader. I also compiled
2010-SR1 and this problem is not present and works with 2010-SR1.
Using DDK3790 and VS2010 to compile both packages in DEBUG mode. Should also
mention was able to load the EDK-2010 standard Duet Image inside Virtualbox as
well HOWEVER need to turn on 'EFI' mode inside Virtualbox settings for the
bootx64 or bootia32 efi loader to load!

You might ask why using such an old version of EDK? Well I have noticed that
UDK-2010 compiles with the smallest file size and I am planing to insert the
final image into my firmware with limited space so every KB counts!

So if anyone can offer some advice I would very much appreciate it..

Thank you.

David.