Dear members,

I'm trying to build *UDK2018* on *Ubuntu 17*. After studying the documentation, I had impressed that the platform setup script (*sedksetup.sh*) shall configure the build framework to target the correct build platform, the tool chain etc. Unfortunately this is not what actually happens.

The platform build process (the Build base tool) unexpectedly tries to build some *MS Windows* oriented stuff and fails. How this can be fixed?

Following the documented recommendations, at the first stage I build the "Base Tools":

|/make all -C ${EDK_TOOLS_PATH}/|

Then I run the setup script:

|/edksetup.sh BaseTools/|

This stages are finished with success, also the setup script runs some tests that successfully pass.

On the next stage I'm trying to build the platform:

|build all -a X64 -t GCC5|

This last stage fails with the follow error:

Nt32Pkg/Include/WinNtPeim.h:27:10: fatal error: Common/WinNtInclude.h: No such file or directory

Regards,

Aleksey