On 05/17/18 13:50, Tasniya Begum Kankudti wrote:
> Dear Sir/ Madam
>
> We are using OpenQ660 Board. we suspect that edk2 is the bootloader
> for the same. We are unable to find the ram initialization code in
> edk2 bootloader. Please help us to find the respective ram
> initialization code. Please do write back waiting for your reply.

The memory controller (or other silicon) initialization code is usually
one of the most proprietary parts of any platform firmware. It's pretty
unlikely you can get the source for it from anyone else than the
platform manufacturer, and that's assuming they're willing to let you
see it at all, even for $$$ and under strict NDA.