On 05/15/2018 03:36 PM, Anatol Pomozov wrote:
> [...] Is there a simple tool that allows to extract these Intel blobs from
> Build/CorebootPayloadPkgX64/RELEASE_GCC5/FV/UEFIPAYLOAD.fd ?

I expect most Tianocore tools focus on creating blobs, not reversing
them. If EDK2 has tools like this, I'd also like to learn about them. :-)

Have you tried UEFITool's UEFIExtract? If that doesn't work out, perhaps
CHIPSEC or UEFI Firmware Parser, all 3 of those tools have libraries to
parse UEFI blobs. Some phases of UEFIReverse might also help. The
freeware-based non-open source UEFI BIOS Updater (UBU) tool may also help.

https://github.com/LongSoft/UEFITool
https://github.com/jethrogb/uefireverse
https://github.com/theopolis/uefi-firmware-parser
https://github.com/chipsec/chipsec