Hello Younas,

On 06/06/18 10:28, Mohammad Younas Khan Pathan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have updated the changes after removing all the unecessary return
> statements in EDKII packages.
>
> I have created EDKIIBug843 branch under master.
> Also attached the changes here.
>
> Please help to review and share your comments.

please post your patches in-line for review -- please don't try to
attach them (to Bugzilla items or to emails); also don't paste them into
the email body. The edk2 development workflow uses the git toolset; that
set includes tools for formatting patches as emails, and for posting
those patch files as emails.

This is the official Wiki article:

https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/EDK-II-Development-Process

And this is my personal take on the matter:

https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/Laszlo's-unkempt-git-guide-for-edk2-contributors-and-maintainers