Hi Experts,
How I can change the order of initialization in Constructor list of autogen
file.
In my build system, if I look at
MdeModulePkg/Universal/PCD/Pei/Pcd/DEBUG/AutoGen.c
Below is function of Library Constructor List

VOID
EFIAPI
ProcessLibraryConstructorList (
  IN       EFI_PEI_FILE_HANDLE       FileHandle,
  IN CONST EFI_PEI_SERVICES          **PeiServices
  )
{
  EFI_STATUS  Status;

  Status = BaseDebugLibSerialPortConstructor ();
  ASSERT_EFI_ERROR (Status);

  Status = PeiServicesTablePointerLibConstructor (FileHandle, PeiServices);
  ASSERT_EFI_ERROR (Status);

  Status = TimerConstructor ();
  ASSERT_EFI_ERROR (Status);

  Status = FpgaInterfaceInit ();
  ASSERT_EFI_ERROR (Status);

}

My problem is SerialPortConstructor needs frequency, which can be retrieved
after  FpgaInterfaceInit()
Therefore, my preferred way for this constructor list will be
FpgaInterfaceInit() followed by  BaseDebugLibSerialPortConstructor()

how I can achieve this.

Many Thanks
Udit