I'm not aware of the GUIDs (here and for 3.) being defined in any UEFI
specification, they seem to be package-defined, hence I thought "gEdkii" would
be appropriate.

> >   2.  The "gEfiMmConfigurationProtocolGuid" name is common between
> Standalone (StandaloneMmPkg.dec) and Traditional (MdePkg.dec) MM
> context despite having a different value of course. Shouldn't the naming
> reflect which is traditional and which is Standalone? I haven't checked in
> depth, but which is chosen when a module consumes both MdePkg and
> StandaloneMmPkg?
>
> That smells like a bug to me.

The name is actually defined twice in the specification too. I'm assuming the
authors intended for the appropriate GUID to be used depending on the consuming
module. Maybe something like "[Protocols.common.MM_STANDALONE]" should be
introduced?