On Thursday, 6 December 2018 07:13:24 MST Laszlo Ersek wrote:

> They don't contain any code (diff hunks). I hope I can change that in my
> email preferences (I haven't gotten around checking those yet).

I've updated the Mail settings to inline diffs up to 200 lines, and also
attach diffs to the emails. It sends git-style diffs - it can also be
configured to send unified diffs instead.

>   nore...@phabricator.example.com
>
> That doesn't look right even for this testing; can you please update the
> config? I believe the emails should come from a sender @
> code.bluestop.org. Is that correct?

I've configured it to send from p...@bluestop.org .

I'm sure there are other things that aren't properly configured (for example,
I've not set it up so you can reply to emails and have those replies be added
to the review), but hopefully it gives you an idea of what it can do.

--
Rebecca