There is one additional constraint for adding conditionals
to INF files.

The UEFI Distribution Packaging Specification defines a
format to share package and module content in a standard
format and uses an XML schema for the metadata.  We need to
be able to convert between INF <--> XML and DEC <--> XML.

http://www.uefi.org/sites/default/files/resources/Dist_Package_Spec_1_1.pdf

If we define extensions to INF or DEC files, we need to
make sure these transforms are still supported.  If an
extension prevents these transforms, then we either need
to change the extension to be compatible or work on an
update to the UDP spec to support the extension in the XML.

Best regards,

Mike