Hi,
I'm having trouble with sending a tcp packet from UEFI Application. I'm using code from this github: https://github.com/YunWang/uefi-programming-guider/tree/master/book/Network

I attached two screenshot were I suppose something went wrong. In first one, at lines 91-94  LocateProtocol triggers return. Second screenshot shows the error. Settings:

*BootCheck.inf*

[Packages]
  MdePkg/MdePkg.dec
  MdeModulePkg/MdeModulePkg.dec
  ShellPkg/ShellPkg.dec

[LibraryClasses]
  UefiApplicationEntryPoint
  UefiLib
  UefiBootServicesTableLib
  #used in application
  ShellLib

[Protocols]
  gEfiShellProtocolGuid
  gEfiTcp4ServiceBindingProtocolGuid
  gEfiTcp4ProtocolGuid

*Nt32Pkg.dsc*

[LibraryClasses.common.UEFI_APPLICATION]
  PcdLib|MdePkg/Library/DxePcdLib/DxePcdLib.inf
PrintLib|MdeModulePkg/Library/DxePrintLibPrint2Protocol/DxePrintLibPrint2Protocol.inf
  #added below for application
  ShellLib|ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.inf
FileHandleLib|MdePkg/Library/UefiFileHandleLib/UefiFileHandleLib.inf

In the background simple C# TCP Server is running, I can connect to it for example using another C# app or using PuTTY.

I would appreciate any useful information, thank you.
Kind regards, Ivan