On February 6, 2019 at 4:08:03 PM, Rebecca Cran via edk2-devel
(edk2-devel@lists.01.org) wrote:

Oh, that makes sense! Thanks, after disabling the existing code that was
opening SNP exclusively, things started working much better.

I have a follow-up question. After opening the EFI_SIMPLE_NETWORK protocol
exclusively, should code be able to later call gBS->CloseProtocol on the handle
and subsequently start using TCP/HTTP?

From what I’ve seen, closing the protocol (I’m also calling net->Shutdown(),
and the CloseProtocol succeeds) has no effect and the TCP and HTTP protocols
still can’t be found/used.

—

Rebecca Cran