On 1/31/2019 8:49 AM, stephano wrote:
We will be holding our February Community Meeting on the *2nd* Thursday of February to accommodate holiday schedules. Details are posted here:

Sorry for the last minute notice here, but I'm going to move the APAC meeting for February from Thursday night PST (aka Valentine's Day) to Tuesday night PST (aka the day *after* Presidents Day).

Folks in EMEA, please let me know if you want me to move your meeting as well. It's currently scheduled for 17:00 GMT, so I will leave it to the community if that is too late in the day for work-chat.

My apologies for the confusion as I navigate the holiday-land-mine-field that is February.

Kind Regards,
Stephano