On Tuesday, 19 February 2019 23:23:59 MST stephano wrote:

> Github Pull Requests
> ---------------------
> We are still considering Github as a possible platform for patch review.

One thing I've not seen mentioned here is that there's an official command line
tool for GitHub, named 'hub': https://hub.github.com/

>From the output of 'hub --help':

These GitHub commands are provided by hub:

   browse         Open a GitHub page in the default browser
   ci-status      Show the status of GitHub checks for a commit
   compare        Open a compare page on GitHub
   create         Create this repository on GitHub and add GitHub as origin
   delete         Delete a repository on GitHub
   fork           Make a fork of a remote repository on GitHub and add as
remote
   issue          List or create GitHub issues
   pr             List or checkout GitHub pull requests
   pull-request   Open a pull request on GitHub
   release        List or create GitHub releases
   sync           Fetch git objects from upstream and update branches

--
Rebecca Cran