On 02/20/19 08:45, Rebecca Cran wrote:
> On Thursday, 14 February 2019 12:23:05 MST Laszlo Ersek wrote:
>
>> The wikis on github are non-intuitive, if you intend to edit them in a
>> normal text editor, locally. I struggled a lot until I came up with the
>> list on top. (It's possible I relied on others' advice in that; I no
>> longer remember.) I hope it helps.
>
> Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I'm not _that_ keen on making my changes if it's
> going to involve all that work!

Totally understandable. I *think* it should be possible to simply edit
the wiki articles with github's built-in wiki editor too, but I have no
clue about the credentials needed. Perhaps being a member of the
<https://github.com/tianocore-docs> organization suffices; I'm not certain.

Mike, can you please comment? What's the best process for wiki edits?