Hi Igor,

On 03/04/19 16:04, Igor Druzhinin wrote:
> Igor Druzhinin (3):
>   OvmfPkg/XenSupport: remove usage of prefetchable PCI host bridge
>     aperture
>   OvmfPkg/XenSupport: use a correct PCI host bridge aperture for BAR64
>   OvmfPkg/XenSupport: turn off address decoding before BAR sizing
>
>  OvmfPkg/Library/PciHostBridgeLib/XenSupport.c | 44
>  1 file changed, 37 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

thank you for the patches! I'll let our Xen reviewers check and approve
them.

For patch#3, I have one suggestion: please don't #define macros that
start with EFI_ but are not directly related to the UEFI, PI, PCI etc
standards. If you think the helper macro is suitable for general use and
it actually corresponds to ideas from e.g. the PCI standard(s), then
yoou might want to suggest the macro in a separate patch for e.g.
"MdePkg/Include/IndustryStandard/Pci22.h". (Adding Ray.)