Hi Liming,

On 03/01/19 09:57, Gao, Liming wrote:
> Hi, all
>   Today, we enter into Hard Feature Freeze phase until edk2-stable201903 tag
> is created at 2019-03-08. In this phase, there is no feature to be pushed.
> The bug fix is still allowed.

I meant to ask you about permanent links to already released stable
tags, in the Wiki. For example, we have:

https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/EDK-II-Release-Notes#edk2-stable201903-tag

but we don't seem to have one for the previous stable tag
(edk2-stable201811). Which is strange because I remember that we
collected the changes for that release too, in the wiki.

... Ah, I see it now. The problem is with Wiki commit 63a756e8a134
("edk2 wiki: remove edk2-stable201811 tag planning in
EDK-II-Release-Planning", 2018-12-10). The content was removed completely.

For example, if I grep the wiki (currently at commit 664b82ca9684) for
"id=1213", there are no hits. That means people cannot learn (or make
references to) the fact, in the Wiki, that the edk2-stable201811 release
fixed TianoCore#1213.

In my opinion, we should rather move that kind of content to a permanent
Release Notes article in the Wiki.

Thanks