We would like to start holding code design meetings every 2 weeks starting on April 4th. I'm proposing the times of these meetings as 16:00 GMT (8am PST) and at 2:30 GMT (9:30am Friday in PRC).

I have chosen the APAC day / time based on feedback from those community members and maintainers. For our members in EMEA, this is your chance to propose a new day / time. Specifically, I'd like to hear from maintainers and technical leads in the EMEA region as their participation is vital to these meeting's goals.

This meeting is a chance for the TianoCore community to bring any initial design ideas and communicate those ideas to tech leaders and fellow developers. I will be collecting ideas for discussion, and will be sure that those ideas are shared in both sessions so as to get feedback across all our community members.

Content related to designs (including documentation, slides, and links to code) can be shared on Groups.io:

https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/files/Designs/2019

I will also post meeting minutes here, so that those that miss the meeting can review the design files and notes together.

I've added the events to the calendar:

https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/calendar

And will update the wiki with each session's topics:

https://www.tianocore.org/design-meeting/

As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments.

Cheers,
Stephano