Hello

I got it working.  Thanks for the help.  I used the code from the book with
the uefi.h include and I modeled the .inf file from the samplehelloapp in
the edk2.  The only problem was using the webpage to generate the guid.  I
don't know if that line was meant to generate a guid or simply use that
site to generate one.  I just wrote a random one.  If I used the webpage in
the file as is, it crashes the build.

Thanks again

John