Thanks Ray
Please find attached udk-debugger-trace.log,
                         WELCOME TO EFI WORLD!

Send INIT break packet and try to connect the HOST (Intel(R) UDK Debugger
Tool v1.4) ...
    Received data [ fe 3f 06 00 59 ba ]
    Request = 0
    m_WaitingAckForReset is 0 when INIT_BREAK

then I tried to break in frm windbg, which resulted into
    Halt() called
    Halt() returning - failed (80000013)
at the very end.

I also added
gEfiMdeModulePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdSerialUseHardwareFlowControl |FALSE to
DuetPkgIa32.dsc when I built firmware this time.
Thanks
Kan

--
Kan Qiu