A friend of mine sent me the following and, I decided to scan and post.
These relate to old interpretations of NEW technology terms like ... modem,
mega hertz, and the like. Some of these are a HOOT!
It's best to follow the links in order ... some frames follow after others.
I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE ... BUT, SOME QUICK
SEARCHING FAILED TO FIND ANY SOURCE. IF ANYONE KNOWS THE SOURCE OF THESE
FUNNIES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN GIVE RIGHTFUL CREDIT.

http://roberts.ed.psu.edu/users/droberts/mtbcommands/OldTech.htm

dennis roberts, educational psychology, penn state university
208 cedar, AC 8148632401, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://roberts.ed.psu.edu/users/droberts/drober~1.htm