Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this.  I have looked at a
multitude of resources including the David Kenny page, this and other
newsgroups, Pedhazur (1982), Cohen & Cohen (1983), and Darlington
(1990?), to no avail.  I am hoping someone can direct me to the right
resource.  I am trying to conduct a test of double mediation.  In
other words, I am trying to test the hypothesis that x-->z1-->z2-->y.
Is there a way to do this (and if so, what is it?), or must I result
to a path analysis or a structural equation model?

Thanks in advance for any help.