Quite frankly Robert the details are proprietary.  I suppose I could have
been more descriptive, but I don't see what the shape of my distribution
have to do with what it represents.  I have received several email replies
with various recommendations.  I'll add transforming to the list.  Not being
a statistician by trade, the little hints I have received should provide a
good starting point at the library. Thanks again

-dnult

Robert Dawson wrote in message
<05c501bf5b6f$c3448b90$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

<snip>