$146

(PA residents add 6% sales tax)

Free UPS Ground shipping for all orders placed online from our website. Place
your order at www.genesis-technologies.com
Genesis Technologies Inc. is an Authorized Academic Software Reseller. We carry
an extensive range of software products -- over 70 publishers and 1800 titles
-- including Adobe, AutoDesk, Borland, Caere, Caligari, Claris, Corel, Diehl
Graphsoft,  Fractal Design, IBM Software, Intuit, Lotus, Macromedia, Mathsoft,
McAfee, Metatools, Microsoft, Newtek, QuarterDeck, Specular, Waterloo Maple,
Wolfram Research, Xerox and several other leading publishers.

Visit us on the web at  www.genesis-technologies.com for our complete product
listing and pricelist, special promotions and value bundles,  information on
how to buy and more .... place your order online and get free shipping by UPS
Ground!!

To qualify for these special prices, you should be a Full- or Part- Time
student, faculty or staff member at an educational institution (K-12 or
higher).

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We do not charge a
surcharge on credit card orders.
We also ship UPS COD -- COD charges of $5 per shipment would apply.

For more information, or to place an order, e-mail -- or contact --

Genesis Technologies Inc
Toll Free : 800-433-6326
Fax : 814-231-0371
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]