Many thanks to Christopher Tong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for posting the
list of recommended and mentioned textbooks on regression.  And thanks for
including mine on the list.

> Judd & McClelland (*)
>
> (*) = out of print, according to amazon.com

However, the out-of-print info from Amazon is wrong about mine and I would
suspect wrong about others.  While I'm a big fan of Amazon.com in many ways,
I have been frustrated in trying to argue with their computer about print
status.   For the record, the first printing of

Judd, C.M., & McClelland, G.H. (1989).  Data Analysis: A Model Comparison
  Approach.  Harcourt Brace.

is exhausted but HBJ is providing a softcover reprint.  It can still be
ordered from Harcourt Brace, although under a new ISBN number:

    ISBN: 0155044613.

Those interested in the other excellent titles on Christopher's list that
Amazon thinks are out of print would do well to do some internet searching.

gary

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://psych.colorado.edu/~mcclella/
Dept of Psych, CB 345, Univ of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0345 USA