Many people - including me - have been saying this for at least 20
years. The trouble is that people have different opinions on what the
'concepts' are. Plus maths is in many ways the best way to explain some
of the concepts. And then you need to relate the maths to the
methodological issues.......

Regards,
Alan

--
Alan McLean ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics