About 30 people have listed this newsgroup as the reason they came to
the test and yet I have had not one reply on where/ how I can get help
with my problem ... I'm going to go ask the people in al.po-mo ...

Oh well ...

Susan

Excerpts from netnews.sci.stat.math: 27-Oct-100 creative statistics by
Susan R [EMAIL PROTECTED]