: It's interesting that no Republicans have claimed that the ballot was =
: misleading -- all the complaints seem to come from Democrats. Wouldn't =
: the "misleading, confusing" nature of the ballot apply equally across =
: the voting spectrum?

Perhaps. If the cause of the confusion is more of a problem for a portion
of the population more inclined to vote for a particular party or for a
supporter of a particular issue, then the ballot nature might not be
evenly distributed. I'm not saying that this is what we have, but that it
would be an argument advanced in rebuttal of your statement.

... and if things are going your way then strategically it would be best
to remain quiet and see what happens next.

It makes for interesting politics watching.

Dave Firth                             Mac Powerbook 160
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Think Different