On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Jay Warner wrote in part:

> And when you have made your way through it, send me an email, telling me
> how well it worked for you - that's your 'cost' for using it!

Since you asked the entire Edstat list for advice, it would be courteous
to copy that e-mail to the list.
                                        -- DFB.
 Donald F. Burrill                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 348 Hyde Hall, Plymouth State College,      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSC #29, Plymouth, NH 03264                             (603) 535-2597
 Department of Mathematics, Boston University                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 111 Cummington Street, room 261, Boston, MA 02215       (617) 353-5288
 184 Nashua Road, Bedford, NH 03110                      (603) 471-7128