In sci.stat.edu Jim Kroger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: Hello, I've received some expert help here on a couple previous occasions
: (thanks). I have an issue bothering me, which I'd like to present to you.

: I'm doing a two-way, 2X2 ANOVA. Suppose I have 20 subjects, and each has
: 25 observations of the following types:

no matter how you do it the proper analysis will be equivalent to using
submect means.  adding a replication factor would permit other tests
(which you are not interested in) but due to their correlation structure
the tests would not be valid.